Welcome to the Transcripts Page! There are a few different ways to send a transcript:

1. Parchment - This is a resource for students to send their transcript electronically for a small fee.  You do not have to have a registration code to create your account on Parchment

2. GaFutures - This is a resource for CURRENT students (or recently graduated in the same year) that want to send their transcript to a college in the State of Georgia.
a. Click on College Planning
b. Click on High School Transcripts
c. Select the College from the menu and complete the rest of the form
d. Click Send
***Note: Do not request your transcript until you have submitted your college application

3. Come by the Guidance Office at GHS and fill out a transcript request form and present your ID.

4. If you are unable to come by GHS (graduates) you may print the Transcript Request Form. The completed, signed form may be mailed to Gilmer High School, Attn: Guidance Department, 408 Bobcat Trail, Ellijay, GA 30540. You can also fax the form to 706.276.5088. 

Parents and Guardians: If your child is a graduate of GHS and is over 18, please be aware that he/she must sign the form requesting transcripts him/herself.